Electronic Thickness Gauge :: ETG-2
ETG-2 No. 5437-2
||Designed for body shops, dealerships, painters, appraisers, inspectors, detailers and professional car buyers.
- Show customers where extra work is needed.
- Conclusively identify all previous refinish work.
- Enhance reputation and win new customers.
- Know when paint is too thin to buff.
- ETG is the only gauge chosen by the dealer equipment programs of Chrysler, Ford and General Motors.
- Optional P models enable downloading of measurements to PC's and printers.
- All models display readings in mils or microns.
- Comes complete wiht remote probe on a cable, memory, audible min-max warning, calibration plates, precision calibration foils, heavy-duty foam lined carrying case and battery
|Accuracy:||+/- 1% or .10 mil/thous|
|Range:||0-40 thou/mils, 0-1000 microns|
|Min. Surface Area:||.3/4" square|
min tubing od (convex): 3/8" dia
min tubing id (concave): 4" dia
(pin must make good contact)
|Weight:||Net Weight: 9oz.|
w/case: 1 lb. 8oz.
Ship wt: 2 lbs.
Print Model w/case: 1 lb. 11oz.
Print Model ship wt.: 3 lbs.
|Dimensions:||gauge: 3" x 5.5" x 1.5" (height tapers to 1.25")|
probe: 3/8" diameter. 1.5" (working height 2.5")
case: 8.5" x 7" x 3"
|Surface Temperature:||Up to 425 degrees w/o constant contact|